Monday, December 23, 2013

Year in review

As I look back on 2013, I wanted to thank my followers and supporters here and on facebook. I am a very blessed person and not a day goes by that I am not grateful.  As my tea leaf reading revealed 2014 will see more goddess energy and continued good fortune and for this I am thankful. As the year ends I wanted to send out super blessings for all those that need support in 2014 and who are realizing their dreams, healing and searching for their greatness. To my family, another year of love, joy and good health. To my grand kids who amaze me everyday and to my grown sons, who I am lucky enough to witness their adventures with their wives and kids and to see them turn out as I imagined (actually better). I see travel in my future with visits to my friends who are getting married  as their state changed the laws on gay marriage. I see soaking and relaxing in my new hot tub and a continued exploration of me. As I age, I find taking care of myself in all ways, both physical and metaphysical, will keep me balanced and growing. I wish all wishes come true for my family and friends and a year of joy, peace, good health and amazing sunrises and sunsets. Bring on 2014.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely post Madge! Happy holidays and an amazing year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerrie and Mark. Merry Christmas. I have enjoyed your posts and comments on your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you Madge. Hope your holiday season is a peaceful one, and as always, I look forward to seeing more of your adventures online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Barb. I love your adventures and those glorious photos of you and the kids and if course TT.

    ReplyDelete